Play Blackjack Online for Real Money
Welcome to the best place to play Blackjack online! At KatsuBet casino, you may enjoy the best-loved online Blackjack games 24/7. Play for free American or European Blackjack. Practice your skills in live Blackjack games. Our experts will share secrets on how to play Blackjack online for real money and win a lot of dough. Get the best of online Blackjack gambling at KatsuBet casino!Show more
How to Play Blackjack Online for Real Money
Blackjack is one of the most well-liked online casino table games due to the impressively generous payback rate. Also known as the Twenty-One game, Blackjack attracts players with the simplicity of rules and sizable rewards. If you are already familiar with this iconic card game in land-based hotspots, you won’t have trouble grasping how to play Blackjack in online casinos.
Follow these simple steps to play Blackjack online:
- 1. Sign up at the trusty online casino.
- 2. Visit the page with online Blackjack games.
- 3. Find the game version to your liking.
- 4. Place a bet using your real money balance.
- 5. Play, make wins and receive your winnings.
Rules in Online Blackjack
Standard rules in online casino Blackjack games don’t differ much from the offline version. The classic Blackjack game is played with a 52-card deck. There are some rules variations when you play online Blackjack versions with 4-8 decks. Such games are more suitable for experienced players, but not amateurs. The player’s goal in online Blackjack is to get a hand equal to 21 points or closest to this score. If your hand exceeds 21 points, you lose. Professional players call it a Bust. The game starts when a dealer and a player both receive two cards. A player gets two cards face up, and a dealer gets one card face up and face down. Depending on the dealt cards, you decide to hit or stand. Bets in online Blackjack are placed before the cards are dealt. You may increase your stake using the doubling option. The cards are shuffled after every hand. The most desired outcome for the player is getting 21 points with the first dealt cards. This combination is called Blackjack.
Card Value in Online Blackjack Games
When you play Blackjack online for money, make sure you understand the card value correctly. It is not complicated to learn the cards in Blackjack:
- • Cards from 2 to 10 – are worth their numeric value;
- • King, Queen, Jack (face cards) – all are valued as 10 points;
- • Ace – worth 1 or 11 points.
There are some other important terms that you should know to play Blackjack online. A hole card is a card that is left face down and can be revealed later. Upcard is the face-up card of a dealer. Other terms to understand in online Blackjack games relate to hands. A hard hand is the card combination without an Ace or with one Ace valued as 1 point. A soft hand is the card combination that contains an Ace, but its value may be either 1 or 11 points.
Moves in Online Blackjack
Moves in online casino Blackjack games are not difficult to learn. The main actions in the game are the following:
- • Stand – don’t take another card.
- • Hit – to ask for one more card.
- • Split – with two dealt cards of an identical face value, split your hand into two.
- • Double down – to double a bet after cards are dealt if you have a strong hand.
- • Push – to return your stake in case of a draw.
- • Insurance – to bet half of the initial stake if a dealer’s face-up card is an Ace.
Most Popular Versions of Online Blackjack
KatsuBet players may try their luck in the most fascinating online Blackjack casino games from the most talented providers. Take a spin in online Blackjack games by Microgaming, BetSoft, NetEnt, and other gurus of the i-gaming industry. The most popular online Blackjack games among casino fans are:
- • American Blackjack – It is considered the good old classics among Blackjack variations. The peculiarity of this version is that both a player and a dealer receive two hole cards.
- • European Blackjack – It is another well-liked version of online Blackjack. Its primary distinction is that a dealer gets his second card only after a player completes his hand.
- • Spanish 21 – This game version is in huge demand among players due to some variability in rules. A player’s 21-score and Blackjack combo always beat a banker’s 21 or Blackjack.
- • Blackjack Switch – Players adore this online Blackjack game by Playtech. You play with two hands at once and can switch cards between them to get the best score.
- • Pontoon – This game is very similar to the classic Blackjack. The peculiarity of Pontoon is that a player may hit at any point, even after doubling down.
- • Blackjack Surrender – This online Blackjack game stands out from alternative versions due to the option to surrender. You receive half of your stake if you start with a weak hand.
- • Blackjack Perfect Pairs – As the game name hints, a player can place side bets in pairs to increase his lucky odds. For example, you may bet on a color pair.
- • Atlantic City Blackjack – This analog of the American Blackjack is rather beloved by casino enthusiasts. This version is played with eight decks.
- • Live Blackjack – The superiority of live Blackjack games is all about real dealers who run the gameplay from authentic studios. Players will find many different versions of live Blackjack in our live casino section.
How to Play Blackjack Online on Mobile Phones
Most software providers craft their online Blackjack casino games using HTML5 technology. Thus, players may gamble not only on desktop but also on portable gadgets. There is no need to download games on your phone. Just enter our casino site via a mobile browser. Play your favorite Blackjack games wherever you go in our online casino for Android or gamble on iOS phones and tablets.
Online Blackjack Odds and Payouts
Blackjack has the highest rewarding potential among other card games. The approximate RTP of online casino Blackjack games is above 99%. It means that you will playback $99 if betting a total of $100. With such a miserable house edge of less than 1%, a player has very lucrative winning odds in online casino Blackjack with real money. The common payout ratio in Blackjack games is 3 to 2. But the payoff depends on the outcome. The regular hand pays even money 1:1. The payout for winning with the Blackjack hand is 3:2. If a player selects the insurance option, i.e., bets half of his starting stake, the payout is 2:1. A tie pays 2:1. Experts recommend avoiding Blackjack versions that pay 6:5.
Free Blackjack vs. Blackjack for Real Money
There are several fundamental differences when you play Blackjack for free and with real money in the online casino. Demo simulators are fun. They allow you to practice and boost your proficiency level. Besides, you don’t risk hurting your finances even if you lose many times in a row. However, nothing can beat that feeling when you play Blackjack online for real money and win. As a winner, you will get a real reward. You can withdraw your cash from the casino balance. You won’t have any delays with payouts at KatsuBet casino. We process all payments instantly. Choose any banking option that suits you most. Our players may run funds via e-wallets, credit cards, and bank transfers.
Secrets to Win in Online Blackjack
Professional gamblers never sit at the Blackjack table without a proven strategy in the pocket. You should also follow expert tips if you want to succeed in the game. Strategies are a must-have to win real money playing Blackjack online.
- • Practice different Blackjack versions on demo simulators first.
- • Don’t start playing with a maximum bet at once.
- • Learn the difference between soft and hard hands and other basics in advance.
- • Pick virtual tables with a minor number of decks.
- • You have good chances if your starting hands are soft 18, hard 20, or traditional 21.
- • Always hit if you are dealt eight or fewer points.
- • Avoid insurance if possible. It would cut your odds and the payout, respectively.
- • Split if you have Aces and eights not to waste all your chips.
- • Always double down if you score 11 points in total.
- • Set limits on bets and losses in advance. This option is available at KatsuBet casino.
Martingale Strategy for Online Blackjack
The most popular betting strategy for playing Blackjack with real money is Martingale. Its principle stands in doubling a bet after a loss. The core is that a player may recover his balance in such a manner even after a losing streak. The Martingale strategy proved its efficiency in the long run. Still, it may not fit gamblers with a modest bankroll. High rollers love the Martingale strategy. It doesn’t guarantee that you will win all the time. Still, this betting tactic is rather effective to play Blackjack online for money.
Benefits of Playing Blackjack Online at KatsuBet Casino
Join KatsuBet today to enjoy your favorite online casino Blackjack games. Players worldwide have trust with us, as a licensed and 100% safe casino. We have many fantastic promotions for newcomers and an excellent VIP program for loyal members. Sign up to receive the latest online casino bonus codes for your favorite game. Play Blackjack for real money online with fiat and cryptocurrencies. Enjoy the fastest money-outs in your life. Our players receive qualified 24/7 customer support via chat and email. KatsuBet casino will be your perfect place to play Blackjack online. Register now and you will definitely win!
Online Blackjack FAQ
Is it safe to play Blackjack online with real money?
At KatsuBet casino, it is totally safe to play Blackjack online for money.
How to play Blackjack online for money?
Sign up at our online casino. Pick Blackjack games from our lobby and gamble with real money stakes. Submit a payout request to receive your winnings.
Do I have to download anything to play Blackjack online?
No, you don’t need to download anything to play online Blackjack games at our casino.
Does card counting work for online Blackjack games?
It’s a bit complicated to master card counting in online Blackjack. You don’t need to count cards as the online games work by the Random Number Generator (RNG) that shuffles the decks.
How do I know the card shuffling is fair?
RNG guarantees that shuffling in online casino Blackjack games is totally random. So, the results are never rigged.
Can I play online Blackjack games for free?
Yes, you may practice online Blackjack games for free in demo versions.
Can I win real money in online casino Blackjack?
If you learn the game basics and apply proven strategies, you can make a sizable profit on Blackjack online games.
How can I receive a casino bonus to play online Blackjack?
Register at KatsuBet casino and make a deposit. After that, you may claim a welcome bonus for newcomers.
How fast are Blackjack payouts in an online casino?
The payout speed varies depending on the payment method you choose. The fastest option is to withdraw your Blackjack winnings via e-wallets.
What makes KatsuBet the best Blackjack casino?
A fantastic selection of games, regular bonuses, and a vast range of payment options make KatsuBet the best casino to play Blackjack online for real money.
Check the best alternatives to online Blackjack games at KatsuBet:
- • Online casino Roulette
- • Video Poker online casino games
- • Online casino slot machines for real money